- Bewertungen (0)
Through the parable of the prodigal son in Luke 16, Robert Morris examines how God passionately desires a relationship with us. Even when we wander, He never gives up.
This book is a companion to the DVD series. It is designed for group study or individual reflection and will help you:
– Identity the battle between your soul, spirit, and body
– Learn to be honest about your struggles
– Gain victory over sin and shame
– See yourself as God sees you
– Discover how to have a successful quiet time
No matter where you’ve been or what you’ve done, the Father is waiting to welcome you home.
ISBN/EAN: 9781945529856, Pages: 96, Spiral Bound, 7.50 X 5.75 (inches)